Add these Jigs to any TORMEK water cooled sharpening machine for a complete and exceptional sharpening system for Woodturners and Cabinetmakers.
- SVD-186 Gouge Jig - Sharpen and maintain the exact shape and the desired side bevel length on fingernail shaped turning gouges. Also perfect for bent carving gouges and V-tools up to 25 mm (1") width. This improved version replaces the SVD-185. (Use with the Turning Tool Setter TTS-100 for precise and repeatable tool geometry of your choice.)
- SVS-50 Multi Jig - For an exact control of the shape on skew chisels with a straight or curved edge. Perfect for both flat and oval section skews, and for roughing gouges, parting and beading tools,. Use for straight gouges to 50 mm (2") wide and skews to 32 mm (1¼")wide. (Use with the Turning Tool Setter TTS-100 for precise and repeatable tool geometry of your choice.)
- SVD-110 Tool Rest - For turning scrapers, hollowing tools and thin parting tools. Also for cabinet scrapers, screw drivers and spoke shave blades. Fast and secure locking on the Universal Support due to the patented design. A tool rest is essential for any grinder, and perfect any time freehand curved edges are required.
- SE-76 Square Edge Jig - For plane irons and wood chisels.A new, patented design aligns blades automatically parallel to the Universal Support. Stops prevent the tool from slipping off the stone. For blade to 76 mm (3") wide . (Note: Included with the Tormek T7)
- TTS-100 Turning Tool Setter - For instant replication of the geometries on turning gouges and skews when using the SVD-185 Gouge Jig and the SVS-50 Multi Jig. Quickly and easily select jig settings. Works on any stone diameter.
Tormek also offers additional jigs for knives of all types and sizes, axes and hatchets, carving tools, planer and jointer blades, and even drill bit sharpening.
Add special purpose Grindstones for even greater flexibility.
With the Tormek system, You can easily, quickly and perfectly sharpen practically any tool to a perfect edge.The low rpm water cooled system ensure precise tool preparation with no possibility of overheating and ruining the edge..
Note that all the Tormek jigs will work perfectly on the both the T7 AND T4 machines