The Syslite has been updated!
- The SysLite II has high performance LEDs for 50% more light at the same power consumption.
- 769 Lumens on high / 310 Lumens on Low
- 20% longer run-times with a higher capacity internal battery,
- Improved color temperature (5,000 Kelvin), and integrated emergency lighting function.
- SysLite II is also available in a set with the Magnetic SysLite Adapter to make aiming the light even easier.
- See what youve been missing with 170 degrees of even light dispersion that goes where you do.
- Six high-efficiency, LED bulbs will provide even, consistent light for up to 1.8 hours on high, (4.8 hours on low) from a single full charge, and much longer when paired with any standard Festool battery. The Syslite II will run without interruption when plugged directly to a power source.
- Compact and Rugged - Built to handle the toughest you can throw at it, the SysLite features a rugged housing and nearly indestructible LED lights, so you wont ever have to worry about breaking or replacing bulbs.
- Unbelievably Bright - The SysLite delivers an even, balanced light source, casting a brilliant and consistent white light, so you can examine the smallest details in close quarters, or take a few steps back to look at the big picture.
- Multiple Power Options - This worklight features a long-lasting internal battery as its main power source, but can be easily charged or run with the included wall and car chargers, or used with a compatible Festool battery as an auxiliary power source to the internal battery.
- Magnetic SysLite Adapter uses a 1/4"-20 thread, and can be clamped in place with a Festool Clamp, or stuck to the included steel mounting plate - ideal for use on non-magnetic surfaces such as fiberglass ladders or wooden frames.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.