Whether used on curves, shapes or contours, an even and perfect sanding pattern can be achieved with 7983 siasponge flex. The extra-soft foam of siasponge flex ensures maximum conformability.
Advantages of sia 7983 siasponge flex
- Colour coded for easy identification
- Foam backing equalises pressure and prevents undercutting
- Highly adaptable to contours, curves and profiles
- Low clogging
- Can be reused many times
- Consistent performance throughout the life of the product
- Can be used wet or dry
- More information on 7983 siasponge flex
Applications of sia 7983 siasponge flex
- Keying of wood, metal and plastic prior to application of paint
- Fine sanding primer filler
- Sanding of profiled and rounded workpieces
- Keying surfaces without altering the shape
Each block measures 98mm x 120mm (4" x 4-3/4"). Sold per piece.
We offer free standard ground shipping within Canada on orders over $149 (excluding taxes and gift cards) with some exceptions.
We are proud to offer same-day shipping on all in-stock orders that have been paid for* before 12 PM Pacific time Monday to Friday.
*Please see our Order Fulfillment Policies for more details.
We want you to be happy with our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it to us within 30 days and we will issue a refund for the purchase price.*
It is often possible that we can resolve issues you may have quickly and simply. Feel free to contact us with your questions or concerns.
If a return is necessary, please contact us for return authorization and shipping arrangements.
*Please see our Return & Warranty page for more details.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We neither store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.