Breathe cleaner, safer air with confidence.
The new PM1250 AFS with Micro Dust Collection Technology is the worlds most innovative air filtration system for woodworkers. It continually purifies shop air with ultra-quiet efficiency by removing microscopic particulate from the shop environment.
Fine electrostatic filter
Patented filter technology works like a magnet, attracting and capturing the most dangerous dust particles from the air down to 0.1 micron.
The electrostatic filter has a 3000 hour lifespan and can be accessed easily for cleaning.
Powerful and quiet
Engineered fan blades increase airflow while reducing noise - it runs quieter than normal conversation even at high speed.
The AFS cycles air 5X per hour and proven to reduce airborne particles by 99.7% in a 680 sqft area.
Radio frequency remote control
Control the AFS from anywhere without worrying about obstructions blocking the line of sight.
Free standing and mountable design
Multiple mounting positions for maximum versatility in the shop, plus a handle on top to assist with carrying.
Promotional Price & Free Shipping in Canada* on now!
*Free shipping to most locations in Canada. If shipping to a remote area requiring an additional shipping charge, we will contact you.
- 3 blower speeds
- 4 timer settings (1, 2, 4 and 8 hours)
- 120V AC
- 60 Hz
- 15 amperes
- 1282/965/751 cubic metres per hour (754/567/441 cubic feet per minute +/-10% air flow with filter
- 29.7/17.5/10.6 watts +/-10% current draw
- 50.8/45.0/41.3 dBA +/-10% sound rating at 1 metre (39 inches)
- 0.31/0.19/0.13 amperage draw
- 6 foot cord
- 3000 operating hours estimated filter life
- Pre-programmed cleaning alert at 1000 hours
- 2x AAA batteries required for remote control
- 27 x 25-5/8 x 15 inches overall
- 38 pounds (17.3 kilograms) net weight
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.