The highest standard for filtration, HEPA filters capture 99.99% of all particulate matter down to .3 microns.
- HEPA filters (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) have quickly become the new standard for wood dust collection, both in the workshop and on the jobsite.
- Measured in microns, wood dust is particularly troublesome to remove from an environment once it is airborne.
- The best way to minimize the effects of dust created during fabrication is to use tools that are designed with dust extraction in mind.
- When partnered with a good dust extractor with proper filtration, you will be able to eliminate the majority of the dust created at the source before it is ever released into your environment.
- Designed to trap particles down to .3 microns while maintaining airflow, allowing you to reach full capacity without clogging or caking.
- There is no better filtration on the market today.
- CT 26 E, 36 E, 36 AC, 48 E, CT SYS, CT Mini and CT Midi Dust Extractors each require one filter. CT 22 E, and 33 E each require two filters.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.