Full of smart and practical features, the T 18 is an exceptionally versatile and ergonomic drill. A great tool to have in the shop or on site for fabrication and installations.
Electronic clutch with override switch
A 25-position dial for the electronic clutch lets you finely adjust the amount of torque applied to fasteners. When the torque setting is reached, the drill beeps and disconnects power to the motor to save wear on the motor, extend battery life, and reduce noise. An override switch allows you to jump to drilling without having to adjust and risk losing the torque setting.
Versatile chucks for different situations
All of the chucks can be quickly and securely attached to the drill with the FastFix interface.
Use the compact and lightweight CENTROTEC quick-change chuck to rapidly change between CENTROTEC driver and drill bits with almost no runout and ideal tool balance, or the 1/2 inch three-jaw keyless for greater versatility. Or install a 1/4" hex bit directly into the drill spindle to minimize the length of the tool.
Optional chucks include a right angle chuck, eccentric in-line chuck, and depth stop chuck.
Brushless, maintenance-free EC-TEC motor with electronic controls
The EC-TEC motor provides loads of power and control, and takes only as much power is required for the application, extending how long the battery lasts between charging.
- 18 volts
- 1.5 to 13 millimetre (1/16 to 1/2 inch) chuck range
- 0.8 to 8 Newton-metre (7.1 to 70.8 inch-pound) torque range in first gear
- 0.5 to 6 Newton-metre (4.4 to 53.1 inch-pound) torque range in first/second gear
- 35 Newton-metre (309.8 inch-pound) maximum torque in wood
- 50 Newton-metre (442.5 inch-pound) maximum torque in steel
- 45 millimetre (1-3/4 inch) maximum drilling diameter in wood
- 13 millimetre (1/2 inch) maximum drilling diameter in steel
- 1.7 kilograms (3.97 pounds)
Scope of delivery
- T 18+3 cordless drill
- 2x BP 18 Li 4.0 Ah HPC-ASI Airstream battery packs
- TCL 6 rapid charger
- Belt Clip
- FastFix 13 millimetre (1/2 inch) keyless chuck
- CENTROTEC Chuck
- CENTROTEC BH 60 Imp magnetic bit holder
- Pozidriv #2 bit, 1 inch
- Systainer SYS3 M 187 with organizational insert
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- 3-Year Festool Service All-Inclusive Limited Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.