Sliding adjustable stop allows repetitive angles to be cut left or right.
- Rubber spring automatically retracts saw for the next cut.
- Anti-slip strip prevents rail from shifting during cut, and splinter guard ensures a clean edge.
- The FSK cross cutting guide rails work in combination with the Festool HKC 55 cordless circular saw.
- The two together form an easily portable and highly accurate cross cut system allowing precision square and mitre cuts.
- The rails feature an adjustable stop system that allows for angled cuts from 0 to 60í«̴́ both left and right, with stops at common angles.
- A quick-acting closure allows you to quickly attach or detach your saw.
- An adjustable starting position stop with built-in rubber spring helps reset the saw ready for the next cut.
- FSK 250 mitres 50 degrees left and right.
- FSK 420 and FSK 670 mitre 60 degrees left and right.
We offer free standard ground shipping within Canada on orders over $149 (excluding taxes and gift cards) with some exceptions.
We are proud to offer same-day shipping on all in-stock orders that have been paid for* before 12 PM Pacific time Monday to Friday.
*Please see our Order Fulfillment Policies for more details.
We want you to be happy with our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it to us within 30 days and we will issue a refund for the purchase price.*
It is often possible that we can resolve issues you may have quickly and simply. Feel free to contact us with your questions or concerns.
If a return is necessary, please contact us for return authorization and shipping arrangements.
*Please see our Return & Warranty page for more details.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We neither store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.