This is the evolved QUADRIVE PDC 18, with the latest generation of brushless EC-TEC motor, Kickbackstop, compact form, and rapid gear changing switch to produce an extremely durable tool. On top of that, seven compatible chucks (combined with high torque, high speed and a hammer drill mode) makes it incredibly efficient and capable at any drilling or fastening task. Perfect for wood, metal, or masonry.
The built-in electronic kickback stop helps prevent injury or loss of control if the drill suddenly catches.
4 speed metal gearbox
The TPC is equipped with a 4-speed metal gearbox to provide high torque and low speed, high speed and low torque, or something in between. Here are some sample applications for each gear:
- 1st gear: Tightening screws up to 3/8 inch (10 millimetres) diameter;
- 2nd gear: Rapid driving of fasteners up to 5/16 x 12 inches (8 x 300 millimetres)
- 3rd gear: Drilling with auger bits up to 3/4 inch (20 millimetres) diameter
- 4th gear: Fast drilling with small or medium drill bits
Rapid gear selection switch
The gear selector switch is designed to allow direct changing from any one gear to any other gear, with solid engagement every time.
EC-TEC brushless motor
The latest generation brushless EC-TEC delivers excellent power transfer with virtually no energy loss. Furthermore, it is wear-free and has electronic motor management to guarantee maximum service life, as microprocessors monitor and control temperature, voltage, and current consumption of the motor, electronics, and battery. Second gear now has 40% more torque than the previous model, providing more driving power.
Axial impact function for masonry work
Switch on the hammer drilling mode to rapidly drill through masonry, brick, and concrete.
FastFix interchangeable chucks
Choose from any of the seven chucks available for Festool 18 volt drills. Switch between the compact and lightweight CENTROTEC chuck which allows quick bit changes and almost no runout, all-purpose 1/2" keyless chuck, right-angle chuck for tight quarters or better ergonomics in high-torque applications, socket driver, eccentric chuck, or depth stop chucks. Or don't install a chuck at all and install a 1/4" hex bit directly into the spindle for a more compact tool.
Reversible belt clip
The sturdy clip can be attached to either side of the drill for convenient hands-free storage on a belt.
On-board bit storage
Keep your most-used 1/4 inch hex bits stored right on the tool with the handy bit holder.
The integral LED light allows you to clearly see what you're doing at all times.
- 18 volt battery
- 0-500 RPM in first gear
- 0-800 RPM in second gear
- 0-2,350 RPM in third gear
- 0-3,600 RPM in fourth gear
- 57,600 RPM maximum number of strokes
- 17.7 to 177 inch-pounds (2-20 Newton-metres torque adjustment in 1st and 2nd gear
- 442.5/663.8 inch-pounds (50/75 Newton-metres) maximum torque in wood/steel
- 1.5 to 13 millimetre (1/16 to 1/2 inch) chuck capacity
- 1.9 kilograms (4.18 pounds) with battery
Scope of delivery
- TPC 18/4 cordless hammer drill
- 2x BP 18 Li 4.0 HPC-ASI high capacity 4.0 Ah Airstream Lithium-ion batteries
- TCL 6 rapid battery charger
- FastFix right angle chuck
- CENTROTEC chuck
- FastFix 13 millimetre (1/2 inch) keyless chuck
- Auxillary side-mounted hand grip
- Depth stop rod
- CENTROTEC BH 60 CE magnetic bit holder
- Belt clip
- Systainer SYS3 M 187 with organizational insert
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- 3-Year Festool Service All-Inclusive Limited Warranty
We offer free standard ground shipping within Canada on orders over $149 (excluding taxes and gift cards) with some exceptions.
We are proud to offer same-day shipping on all in-stock orders that have been paid for* before 12 PM Pacific time Monday to Friday.
*Please see our Order Fulfillment Policies for more details.
We want you to be happy with our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it to us within 30 days and we will issue a refund for the purchase price.*
It is often possible that we can resolve issues you may have quickly and simply. Feel free to contact us with your questions or concerns.
If a return is necessary, please contact us for return authorization and shipping arrangements.
*Please see our Return & Warranty page for more details.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We neither store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.