A simple and versatile edge bander that is easy to adjust and maintain, and much less costly than stationary edge banders. Includes the Edge Bander Trimming Set with all the accessories for the Conturo and tools to cut edge banding to length and perfect the edge.
Use the Conturo to band inside and outside curves, circles, large and small work pieces. With the Conturo MFT/3 table, even bevelled workpieces can be banded.
Easy to set up
An intuitive interface makes it straight forward to adjust the glue temperature and amount of glue output.
Easy to operate
Simple controls make it simple to operate the machine and confidence using it will be gained quickly after a few practice attempts. Graphics indicate when the machine is ready to receive a piece of edge banding, and when it is ready to start banding.
Squeeze the trigger to toggle between the two speeds. The faster speed is ideal for straight edges and the slow speed is good for areas requiring special care and attention such as curves.
The LCD display shows what length of edge banding can be applied with the amount of glue left in the machine, the temperature, and amount of adhesive being applied. Temperature and length units of measurements can be quickly changed to whatever the user is more comfortable with.
Takes care of itself
If left alone for 15 minutes, the machine automatically switches to cooling mode, then switches itself off once it drops below 50 degrees Celsius. Interrupt it at any time by pressing the start button to reheat the glue and continue edge banding. The glue system is thermally isolated so there is no risk of burning.
4 colours of glue pucks
Choose from white, black, brown (like black walnut), and natural (like birch) adhesive pucks to best match the materials. Changing colours is a simple process that takes just a few minutes.
Optional table mount
By mounting the Conturo in the Conturo MFT/3, the handheld machine chan be transformed into a stationary edge bander ideal for efficiently processing batches of rectangular components such as shelves. The MFT mount also enables beveled edges to be banded.
Comprehensive operational manual
In addition to the standard manual provided with every power tool, Festool has produced a detailed 86-page book covering everything you need to know about edge banding successfully with the Conturo.
- 7.9 kilograms (17.40 pounds)
- 100 to 210 degrees Celsius (212 to 410 degrees Fahrenheit) melting temperature range
- 18 to 65 millimetre (3/4 to 2-9/16 inch) edge banding height capacity
- 0.5 to 3.0 millimetre (1/64 to 1/8 inch) edge banding thickness capacity
- 1,200 watts
- 2/4 metres per minute (6.56/13.1 feet per minute) feed speeds
- 50 millimetre (2 inch) minimum inside radius
Scope of delivery
- KA 65 Plus Conturo Edge Bander
- 4x EVA adhesive, natural colour
- Front handle
- Systainer SYS 4 T-Loc with organizational insert for Conturo
- Edge banding reel
- Additional roller
- Edge banding trimmer
- Carbide scraper
- StickFix base kit with 3x felt pads
- 80 x 133 millimetre hand sanding block
- 5x StickFix polishing felt 80 x 133 millimetres
- 20x Brilliant StickFix abrasive P320sheets 80 x 133 millimetres
- 5x Vlies StickFix S800 abrasive cloth 80 x 133 millimetres
- Systainer SYS 4 T-Loc with organizational insert for Trimming Set
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- 3-Year Festool Service All-Inclusive Limited Warranty
We offer free standard ground shipping within Canada on orders over $149 (excluding taxes and gift cards) with some exceptions.
We are proud to offer same-day shipping on all in-stock orders that have been paid for* before 12 PM Pacific time Monday to Friday.
*Please see our Order Fulfillment Policies for more details.
We want you to be happy with our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it to us within 30 days and we will issue a refund for the purchase price.*
It is often possible that we can resolve issues you may have quickly and simply. Feel free to contact us with your questions or concerns.
If a return is necessary, please contact us for return authorization and shipping arrangements.
*Please see our Return & Warranty page for more details.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We neither store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.