Once your order is processed, the license information of the current version will be e-mailed to you for download and activation.
Vectric VCarve is a powerful and affordable 2D vector CAD/CAM program that is easy to learn and Vectric's most popular program. VCarve includes the functionality required for complex work in an easy-to-use and affordably priced. The software is widely used by cabinet makers, wood workers, sign makers, prop makers, plastic fabricators, hobbyists.
Wide variety of toolpath strategies
Easily create different toolpaths including to profiling, pocketing, drilling, V-carving, auto-inlays, 3D roughing, 3D finishing, prism carving, fluting and texturing.
Ideal for use with a CNC router
VCarve Pro is intuitive and easy to learn, with all the features and capabilities to get the most out of your CNC router. The software includes tools for 2D CAD design, and can calculate 2D and 2.5D toolpaths. You can also import and create toolpaths for 2D and 3D models, and VCarve support Vectric Clip Art 3D models, enabling you to create 3D assemblies.
Customizable tools and toolpaths
Each aspect of every toolpath can be adjusted, and toolpaths can be previewed in the simulator to show how the part will be cut, and what the result will look like. This saves both valuable machine time and expensive materials.
The tool library allows you to edit, create, and modify the specifications of cutters you use with your CNC router. A handy notes field lets you record information about each cutter.
- Two-Sided Machining & Multi-Sided 3D Simulation
- Complete set of 2D Design and Layout Tools
- Layer control, Guide lines, Snap Grid
- Text Editing + Single Line Engraving Fonts
- 2D File Import - DWG, DXF, EPS, AI, PDF
- Image File Import - BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF
- Single 3D File Import (STL, OBJ, 3DM, SKP etc.)
- Import Multiple Vectric 3D Clip Art Files for Layout and Assembly (V3M file format)
- Includes 100+ 2D Clip Art Designs
- Includes 300+ 3D Clip Art Models
- Vectorize images to create vectors for machining
- Robust V-Carving
- Raised 3D Prism machining
- Moulding Toolpaths - to create constant cross section profiles, arches, frames etc.
- Auto-Inlays with multiple options
- 3D Random Texturing Toolpath
- 2D Profiling with Interactive Tabs / Bridges, Lead and Ramp options
- Pocketing with optimization for 2 cutters
- Drilling with option for Peck Drilling
- Beveled Letters
- Custom Molding and Form Cutters
- Multi-color Toolpath Previews
- Work on parts larger than 24"x24" (600mm x 600mm)
- True Shape Nesting for material optimization
- Toolpath Templates
- Merge Toolpaths
- Job Setup Sheets
- Gadget (scripting) support
- Rotary Axis (Wrapping)
For a full list of features, visit www.vectric.com
We offer free standard ground shipping within Canada on orders over $149 (excluding taxes and gift cards) with some exceptions.
We are proud to offer same-day shipping on all in-stock orders that have been paid for* before 12 PM Pacific time Monday to Friday.
*Please see our Order Fulfillment Policies for more details.
We want you to be happy with our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it to us within 30 days and we will issue a refund for the purchase price.*
It is often possible that we can resolve issues you may have quickly and simply. Feel free to contact us with your questions or concerns.
If a return is necessary, please contact us for return authorization and shipping arrangements.
*Please see our Return & Warranty page for more details.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We neither store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.