sia's 799s series siasponge Combi-Block is made from soft polyurethane foam with aluminum oxide and a flexible elastic binder.
This versatile block is 69mm x 98mm (2-3/4" x 3-5/8") and great for all materials and the soft foam block adapts perfectly to rebates, edges and profiles and ensures uniform pressure distribution without losing its edge stability.
Advantages of sia 7991 siasponge
- Colour coded for easy identification
- Low clogging
- Can be used wet or dry
- Coated on all four sides, ideal for use inside rebates and on flat surfaces
- More information on sia 7991 siasponge soft blocks
Applications of sia 7991 siasponge
- Keying of wood, metal and plastic prior to application of paint
- Fine sanding primer filler
- Intermediate sanding of varnishes on surfaces, rebates and gentle curves
- Keying rebates and slight curves
We offer free standard ground shipping within Canada on orders over $149 (excluding taxes and gift cards) with some exceptions.
We are proud to offer same-day shipping on all in-stock orders that have been paid for* before 12 PM Pacific time Monday to Friday.
*Please see our Order Fulfillment Policies for more details.
We want you to be happy with our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it to us within 30 days and we will issue a refund for the purchase price.*
It is often possible that we can resolve issues you may have quickly and simply. Feel free to contact us with your questions or concerns.
If a return is necessary, please contact us for return authorization and shipping arrangements.
*Please see our Return & Warranty page for more details.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We neither store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.