sia's 7900 sianet abrasive discs use a blend of blue-fired and white aluminum oxide grit on tough cloth net backing for rapid material removal and a dust-free work environment.
Advantages of sia 7900 sianet abrasive
- Ideal for wood that smears or wood containing oils or resins
- Full-surface dust extraction
- No dependence on hole system, so compatible with all sanders and easy to align
- High stock removal rate without clogging
- High tear resistance thanks to sturdy net backing
- More information on sia 7900 sianet
We offer free standard ground shipping within Canada on orders over $149 (excluding taxes and gift cards) with some exceptions.
We are proud to offer same-day shipping on all in-stock orders that have been paid for* before 12 PM Pacific time Monday to Friday.
*Please see our Order Fulfillment Policies for more details.
We want you to be happy with our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it to us within 30 days and we will issue a refund for the purchase price.*
It is often possible that we can resolve issues you may have quickly and simply. Feel free to contact us with your questions or concerns.
If a return is necessary, please contact us for return authorization and shipping arrangements.
*Please see our Return & Warranty page for more details.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We neither store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.