High-Quality Saw Blade Features:
- High quality heat treated steel
- Expansion slots help reduce vibration, noise and heat buildup
- Precision balanced
- ATB tooth pattern, 5/8 inch arbor, 3mm kerf, rake angle 15 degre, top angle 10 degree, plate thickness 2mm, tooth thickness 0.079 inch
- 40 Tooth Combination Table Saw Blade: A high quality carbide tipped, every day blade for both rips and cross cuts on a variety of woods
- 60 Tooth Combination Table Saw Blade: A high quality carbide tipped blade for precision cross cuts on soft and hard wood
Titanium Premium Woodworking Blade Features:
- Quality engineered, long-life blade for professional and heavy-duty use
- Extra large teeth made of the highest-grade tungsten carbide resist dulling and can be re-sharpened multiple times
- Laser cut expansion slots help prevent vibration, noise and heat buildup
40 Tooth: A premium, precision balanced, fully tensioned and heat treated multi-purpose blade for both rips and cross cuts on a variety of softwoods and hardwoods. ATB, 5/8 inch arbor, 1/8 inchkerf, rake angle 15 inch, top angle 10 degree, plate thickness 0.087 inch, tooth thickness 0.106 inch
- 80 Tooth: A premium, precision balanced, fully tensioned and heat treated high-tooth blade for cutting plywood and solid surfaces like melamine and MDF. High ATB, 5/8 inch arbor, 1/8 inch kerf, Rake angle -5 degree,Top Angle 40 degree, Plate thickness 0.094 inch, Tooth thickness 0.098 inch
We offer free standard ground shipping within Canada on orders over $149 (excluding taxes and gift cards) with some exceptions.
We are proud to offer same-day shipping on all in-stock orders that have been paid for* before 12 PM Pacific time Monday to Friday.
*Please see our Order Fulfillment Policies for more details.
We want you to be happy with our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it to us within 30 days and we will issue a refund for the purchase price.*
It is often possible that we can resolve issues you may have quickly and simply. Feel free to contact us with your questions or concerns.
If a return is necessary, please contact us for return authorization and shipping arrangements.
*Please see our Return & Warranty page for more details.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We neither store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.