Loaded with features, the 31A Sander from Powermatic can tackle the most demanding tasks. Full cast iron construction is great for heavy woodworking. The integral dual dust port keeps both belt and disc portions clean, extending abrasive life. The articulating table mounted on the 6" x 48" belt sander head can be used vertically, horizontally, or angled to accommodate diverse jobs. The belt head has an indexing pin with stops at 0, 45 degrees and 90 degrees and the head lock allows use at any angle in-between. Removing the top guard allows contour sanding and the cast iron tables with miter gauge slots and positive stops make set-up fast, accurate, and simple for any angle.
- Versatile belt and disc sanding allows for multiple sanding angles
- Belt table tilts down to 45 degrees, and can be set for beveled and mitered angle sanding
- Multi-position belt head locks at any angle from 0 degrees to 90 degrees; includes indexing pin for 0, 45 degrees, and 90 degrees stops
- 6" x 48" sanding belt can be changed and adjusted quickly and easily
- Belt and disc tables are precision ground cast iron with miter slots for precision and rigidity
- Full cast iron platen with solid crowned aluminum drums for smooth sanding belt movement and support
- 12" disc is balanced for flat, even coverage
Powermatic is available by special order and not in stock. This product line is not eligible for free shipping. After we receive your order, you will be contacted with a shipping quote. In-store pick-up is available.
Please contact us for more details.
We offer free standard ground shipping within Canada on orders over $149 (excluding taxes and gift cards) with some exceptions.
We are proud to offer same-day shipping on all in-stock orders that have been paid for* before 12 PM Pacific time Monday to Friday.
*Please see our Order Fulfillment Policies for more details.
We want you to be happy with our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it to us within 30 days and we will issue a refund for the purchase price.*
It is often possible that we can resolve issues you may have quickly and simply. Feel free to contact us with your questions or concerns.
If a return is necessary, please contact us for return authorization and shipping arrangements.
*Please see our Return & Warranty page for more details.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We neither store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.