The all-new PX|22 planers are an innovative new design for Laguna planers. They are loaded with features to make woodworking safer and more enjoyable. The PX|22 is available in 2 configurations: 7.5 HP single phase or 10 HP three phase.
- Motor – The PX|22 comes with either 7.5 HP Single Phase or 10 HP 3 Phase motor
- Segmented Infeed Roller – Allows for multiple boards to be fed without having individual boards stall out due to small variations in thickness
- Electronic Variable Speed – Allows users to speed up the material feed for quick thicknessing or to use slower rates for more cuts per This feature is something that is normally found on much more expensive models
- Infeed and Outfeed Rollers – The PX|22 features infeed and outfeed rollers to assist with material loading and feeding and provide a compact
- Digital Readout – The DRO makes setting precise thickness easier
- Ergonomic Control Panel – Machine controls and DRO have been moved to the control panel at the top of the machine and angled toward the machine operator for easy access and better visibility
- Improved Dust Collection – The 5” diameter dust chute offers the option to point to right or left to optimize dust collection system layout
- 4-Post Bed Support – Provides precise and consistent performance with every cut
- ShearTec II Cutterhead – The ShearTec II is standard on the PX|22 Planer
This is a pre-order item. This product line is not eligible for free shipping. After we receive your order, you will be contacted with a shipping quote. In-store pick-up is available.
Please contact us for more details.
We offer free standard ground shipping within Canada on orders over $149 (excluding taxes and gift cards) with some exceptions.
We are proud to offer same-day shipping on all in-stock orders that have been paid for* before 12 PM Pacific time Monday to Friday.
*Please see our Order Fulfillment Policies for more details.
We want you to be happy with our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it to us within 30 days and we will issue a refund for the purchase price.*
It is often possible that we can resolve issues you may have quickly and simply. Feel free to contact us with your questions or concerns.
If a return is necessary, please contact us for return authorization and shipping arrangements.
*Please see our Return & Warranty page for more details.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We neither store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.