Available starting May 12!
Experience the incredible power of the TS 75 plunge cut saw. No other saw comes close to its power and pinpoint accuracy.
The TS 75 has the power and capacity to cut hardwoods 2.75 inches thick, and the precision to leave cut surfaces free from burns and splinters, and able to be glued without additional work.
- For a 4 foot cut, use a 75 inch guide rail
- For an 8 foot cut, connect a 55 inch guide rail OR use a 118 inch guide rail
Does not include a guide rail.
3 inch cut depth, without guide rail
Perfect for thick cuts in wood slabs, lumber, doors, cutting out window frames, and furniture making, the TS 75 has the power to make the cut. When cutting sheet goods, you can stack cut multiple layers at the same time, saving time while ensuring uniformity.
Paired with a dust extractor, nearly all the dust is removed at the source, keeping the workspace clean.
Fits FS Guide Rails
When used with the guide rail, the saw travels smoothly across rough or uneven material just as easily as melamine for smooth, burn-free cuts. Guide rails also ensure perfectly straight and splinter-free cuts. Guide rail not included.
Spring-loaded riving knife
The spring loaded riving knife allows the saw to be plunged into the workpiece, then extends automatically when the saw is advanced.
The slip clutch helps reduce the risk of kickback and extends the life of the blade, gear case and motor.
FastFix blade change
Blade changes are quick, easy, safe and simple thanks to the FastFix blade change which simultaneously locks the trigger, arbor, and blade assembly down so the arbor bolt can be accessed.
Choose from a variety of blades for wood, composites, fibre cement, and even non-ferrous metals and steel.
- 6.2 kilograms (13.67 pounds)
- 210 millimetre (8.27 inch) saw blade diameter
- 0 to 75 millimetre (0 to 3 inch) cutting depth at 90 degrees without guide rail
- 55 millimetres (2-1/8 inch) cutting depth at 45 degrees without guide rail
- 1,600 watts
- 27/36 millimetre (1-1/16 / 1-7/16 inch) dust extraction connection diameter
- 0 to 47 degree bevel range
Scope of delivery
- TS 75 EQ-F-Plus Plunge Cut Track Saw
- 210 millimetre 36 tooth Universal carbide tipped saw blade
- Limit stop
- 5 millimetre hex key
- Systainer SYS3 M 437 with organizational insert
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- 3-Year Festool Service All-Inclusive Limited Warranty
We offer free standard ground shipping within Canada on orders over $149 (excluding taxes and gift cards) with some exceptions.
We are proud to offer same-day shipping on all in-stock orders that have been paid for* before 12 PM Pacific time Monday to Friday.
*Please see our Order Fulfillment Policies for more details.
We want you to be happy with our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it to us within 30 days and we will issue a refund for the purchase price.*
It is often possible that we can resolve issues you may have quickly and simply. Feel free to contact us with your questions or concerns.
If a return is necessary, please contact us for return authorization and shipping arrangements.
*Please see our Return & Warranty page for more details.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We neither store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.