Never miss a flaw or defect in a surface with the STL 450 Inspection Light. Whether sanding walls or finishing a table top, the Surface Inspection Light will help you get a perfect surface.
Narrow beam of raking light
The slim light wand focuses light in a narrow beam that can be positioned close to the surface for raking light that will highlight any high or low spots, or other defects.
Case protects light and the work area
The impact-resistant and non-marring housing protects the light from damage, and prevents the light from marking or damaging the workpiece.
Bright neutral light
The Surface Inspection Light emits 1,200 lumens of 5,000 Kelvin light, similar to daylight.
Use handheld or hands-free
Held in your hand, you can rapidly check different areas from different angles. For walls, you may lay it on the ground against the wall facing up. Or, mount it on the Syslite Tripod with the Adapter for hands-free use at any angle, including raking across a ceiling or wall.
- 120 volts
- 60 hertz
- 64 x 0.25 watt LEDs
- 1,200 lumens of light output
- 5,000 Kelvins light temperature
- Greater than 80 colour rendering index, RA
- Greater than 10,000 hours service life
- -10 to 45 degrees Celsius (-50 to 113 degrees Farenheit) operating range
- 2.5 metres (98-7/16 inches) maximum height with adapter and tripod
- 5 metre (16.4 foot) cable length
- IP 55 rating against dust and water
Scope of delivery
- STL 450 Surface Inspection Light
- Padded storage bag for light
Your payment information is processed securely. We neither store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.