The Sliding Table provides even greater functionality to the CMS Router Table in many ways.
- First, it multiplies the surface area of the table which translates to greater control when maneuvering material and it increases the transfer of stock on the table by providing a rolling support surface that moves with the workpiece.
- With its integrated, adjustable stop points it is easy to set up repeat cuts like stopped dados.
- Also built-in to the sliding table are multiple mounting points for the optional miter gauge assembly with fence.
- The assemble in conjunction with the sliding table provides the means to set angles as well as clamp the material to the fence of the gauge and move the entire piece in harmony with the sliding table.
- The Sliding Table is included in the Set Version of the CMS GE or CMS VL, or can be purchased separately.
We offer free standard ground shipping within Canada on orders over $149 (excluding taxes and gift cards) with some exceptions.
We are proud to offer same-day shipping on all in-stock orders that have been paid for* before 12 PM Pacific time Monday to Friday.
*Please see our Order Fulfillment Policies for more details.
We want you to be happy with our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it to us within 30 days and we will issue a refund for the purchase price.*
It is often possible that we can resolve issues you may have quickly and simply. Feel free to contact us with your questions or concerns.
If a return is necessary, please contact us for return authorization and shipping arrangements.
*Please see our Return & Warranty page for more details.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We neither store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.