The highest standard for filtration, HEPA filters capture 99.99% of all particulate matter down to .3 microns.
- HEPA filters (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) have quickly become the new standard for wood dust collection, both in the workshop and on the jobsite.
- Measured in microns, wood dust is particularly troublesome to remove from an environment once it is airborne.
- The best way to minimize the effects of dust created during fabrication is to use tools that are designed with dust extraction in mind.
- When partnered with a good dust extractor with proper filtration, you will be able to eliminate the majority of the dust created at the source before it is ever released into your environment.
- Designed to trap particles down to .3 microns while maintaining airflow, allowing you to reach full capacity without clogging or caking.
- There is no better filtration on the market today.
We offer free standard ground shipping within Canada on orders over $149 (excluding taxes and gift cards) with some exceptions.
We are proud to offer same-day shipping on all in-stock orders that have been paid for* before 12 PM Pacific time Monday to Friday.
*Please see our Order Fulfillment Policies for more details.
We want you to be happy with our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it to us within 30 days and we will issue a refund for the purchase price.*
It is often possible that we can resolve issues you may have quickly and simply. Feel free to contact us with your questions or concerns.
If a return is necessary, please contact us for return authorization and shipping arrangements.
*Please see our Return & Warranty page for more details.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We neither store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.