Create strong knock-down joints without the need for templates or complex measuring.
- Requires Domino XL Joiner DF 700 and 14 mm cutter.
- Once installed, only requires a hex key to assemble or disassemble.
- Use caps to cover hardware where it may be visible.
- Now available in Canada, this system of knock-down hardware is simple to install using the Festool Domino DF700 and allows connections to be made or disassembled quickly and easily with just an allen key.
- Three different styles of connectors allow the hardware to be placed in different orientations for creating flat or corner joints.
- Ideal for apron to leg joints in a table, or anywhere else a strong joint is required.
- Also available as a set conveniently packed in a SYS2 Systainer.
- Caps available separately to conceal connectors.
Components available separately.
Use Extension Shells on Cross Anchors to increase surface area for better pressure distribution and increased pull-out strength when used in weaker materials such as MDF and particleboard.
We offer free standard ground shipping within Canada on orders over $149 (excluding taxes and gift cards) with some exceptions.
We are proud to offer same-day shipping on all in-stock orders that have been paid for* before 12 PM Pacific time Monday to Friday.
*Please see our Order Fulfillment Policies for more details.
We want you to be happy with our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it to us within 30 days and we will issue a refund for the purchase price.*
It is often possible that we can resolve issues you may have quickly and simply. Feel free to contact us with your questions or concerns.
If a return is necessary, please contact us for return authorization and shipping arrangements.
*Please see our Return & Warranty page for more details.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We neither store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.