Festool CXS 18 Cordless Drill is ultra-compact and lightweight with enough power and features to do almost any type of work you'd ask of a cordless drill/driver. The C handle allows you to position your arm in-line with the spindle for maximum control and ergonomics.
The brushless EC-TEC motor provides a greater runtime per charge, and longer life than conventional brushed motors. You'll find that the CXS 18 is ideal for all the light to medium drilling and fastening tasks encountered on a daily basis.
The CXS 18 Cordless Drill is loaded with practical features
Well-equipped with useful features, the CXS 18 will soon become your favourite. The 3-jaw chuck can be removed and 1/4 inch hex shank bits can be installed directly into the spindle for even more compact operation, or to quickly switch between drilling and driving without additional parts. Up to 4 additional bits can be securely stored at the base of the handle to reduce the number of trips back to the toolbox.
The onboard light helps you see in cabinets or dark corners, and can be controlled in multiple ways:
- Automatically switched on and off with trigger
- Manually operated
- Controlled remotely via Work App
The steel belt/pocket clip is generously sized and can be attached on either side of the tool so it is always with you no matter where you are. The Systainer toolbox is stackable with your other Systainers, and the lid compartment storage provides a convenient and easy-to-access place to put screwdriver and drill bits as well as small fasteners that would otherwise get lost inside the main compartment.
A wide range of accessories allow the Festool CXS 18 to excel in many areas
Thanks to the FastFix interface, you can choose from nearly a dozen different chuck options to match the job. Each chuck is quick to install and adjust without tools.
- Eccentric chuck allows fasteners to be driven in straight closer to obstructions
- Three different keyless chucks can be matched to the type of work
- Depth stop chucks allow screws to be driven quickly and never overdriven
- Socket chucks allow direct attachment of sockets to drive nuts, bolts and lag bolts
- Right angle chucks provide access in the tightest of spots, and provide greater control in high-torque applications
- Centrotec chuck is a compact and lightweight quick-change chuck that holds drill and screwdriver bits with Centrotec shanks straight and true
Access more CXS 18 features through Festool's Work App
When equipped with a Bluetooth battery, the Work App allows you to control the onboard light remotely. You can also reverse the rotation direction switch for intuitive left-handed use.
Festool CXS 18 Cordless Drill Basic 576901 specifications
- 18.00 volts
- 2 gears
- 0 to 470 RPM in 1st gear
- 0 to 1,600 RPM in 2nd gear
- 0.70 kilograms (1.54 pounds)
- 1 to 10 millimetre (1/32 to 3/8 inch) chuck range
- 1.10 to 8.0 Nm (9.7 to 70.8 in-lbs) torque in 1st gear
- 0.40 to 2.30 Nm (3.5 to 20.4 in-lbs) torque in 2nd gear
- 13 torque settings
- Torque override switch
- 35 millimetre (1-3/8 inch) maximum drilling diameter in wood (22.00 Nm or 194.7 in-lbs)
- 10 millimetre (3/8 inch) maximum drilling diameter in steel (40.00 Nm or 354.0 in-lbs)
Festool CXS 18 Cordless Drill Basic 576901 scope of delivery
- CXS 18 Cordless Drill
- 10 millimetre (3/8 inch) keyless chuck
- Belt clip
- Systainer SYS3 DF M 187 with custom organizational insert and lid storage compartment and dividers
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Warranty all-inclusive
We offer free standard ground shipping within Canada on orders over $149 (excluding taxes and gift cards) with some exceptions.
We are proud to offer same-day shipping on all in-stock orders that have been paid for* before 12 PM Pacific time Monday to Friday.
*Please see our Order Fulfillment Policies for more details.
We want you to be happy with our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it to us within 30 days and we will issue a refund for the purchase price.*
It is often possible that we can resolve issues you may have quickly and simply. Feel free to contact us with your questions or concerns.
If a return is necessary, please contact us for return authorization and shipping arrangements.
*Please see our Return & Warranty page for more details.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We neither store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.