Adjustable countersink drill bit with a free spinning depth stop.
- The depth of the pilot bit and countersink bit can each be adjusted independently.
- Depth stop rotates freely, so it will not mar a finished surface.
- The Centrotec shank is designed for use with the Festool Centrotec System, as well as with all standard or keyless chucks for no-slip performance.
- The Centrotec System was designed to provide a seamless transfer of force, eliminating bit slippage or marring of the drill bit.
- The weight of the drill is reduced by nearly pound, and the length is reduced by nearly 1-1/2 inches with the Centrotec System.
- Most importantly, the Centrotec system offers a quicker and more secure means of bit change than any other quick-change chuck system.
Replacement pilot bits (494445 & 494446) and grub screws (090040) are available separately.
We offer free standard ground shipping within Canada on orders over $149 (excluding taxes and gift cards) with some exceptions.
We are proud to offer same-day shipping on all in-stock orders that have been paid for* before 12 PM Pacific time Monday to Friday.
*Please see our Order Fulfillment Policies for more details.
We want you to be happy with our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it to us within 30 days and we will issue a refund for the purchase price.*
It is often possible that we can resolve issues you may have quickly and simply. Feel free to contact us with your questions or concerns.
If a return is necessary, please contact us for return authorization and shipping arrangements.
*Please see our Return & Warranty page for more details.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We neither store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.