Keep the cord and hose up and out of your way for the ultimate efficiency and convenience during sanding, sawing, routing or planing.
- Eliminate the headaches and inefficiencies associated with tangled cords and hoses.
- Stabilizer bars straddle the base of the CT Dust Extractor for secure and stable use. Constructed of durable steel tubing for a long service life.
- Assembled height of 7 ft and a range of motion of 140 degrees.
- Includes a 5 ft electrical extension cord and a 50 mm x 5 ft Antistatic hose with female coupler, allowing a good working length off the end of the boom arm when coupled to the standard 27 mm x 3.5 m hose supplied with the CT Dust Extractor.
- Dust extractor sold separately.
- Boom Arm (492753)
- CT Handle (495802 - for CT 26 / 36 or 497295 - for CT 48)
- Boom Arm Tool Holder (493558)
- Boom Arm Support Bracket (496780)
Replaces M0114 and M0124
We offer free standard ground shipping within Canada on orders over $149 (excluding taxes and gift cards) with some exceptions.
We are proud to offer same-day shipping on all in-stock orders that have been paid for* before 12 PM Pacific time Monday to Friday.
*Please see our Order Fulfillment Policies for more details.
We want you to be happy with our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it to us within 30 days and we will issue a refund for the purchase price.*
It is often possible that we can resolve issues you may have quickly and simply. Feel free to contact us with your questions or concerns.
If a return is necessary, please contact us for return authorization and shipping arrangements.
*Please see our Return & Warranty page for more details.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We neither store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.