Amana Tool's high mirror-finish solid carbide up-cut spiral ball nose router bits are designed to eliminate tool marks that commonly appear when used with plastic and solid surface materials. Due to the highly polished finish and unique tool geometry, the spiral ball nose router bit delivers superior surface finish of at least 28 Ra (roughness average) in various materials. The up-cut router bits also eject chips up, to help prevent chip out on the bottom of the material.
Constructed of special grade solid carbide, the Amana Tool spiral ball nose router bits last longer than traditional router bits and deliver superior cutting performance with plastics. The bits are ideal for use in a variety of applications spanning the mechanical, medical and woodworking industries.
Excellent for Cutting:
- Acrylic Stone
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS)
- High Pressure Laminates (HPL)
- Hydroxy-Terminated Polyether (HTPE)
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Non-Ferrous Materials
- Perspex® Cast Acrylic Sheet
- Poly (methyl methacrylate) (PMMA)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol-Modified (PETG / PET-G)
- Polyoxymethylene (POM), also known as Acetal, Polyacetal and Polyformaldehyde.
- Sign Foam
- Solid Surface
- StarBoard® (King StarBoard 'R') High Density Polyethylene Sheet (HDPE)
- Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO)
*A soft plastic cardboard made with super soft super flexible PVC.
- 3/32 inch radius
- 13/16 cutting diameter
- 1/2 inch cutting length 1/4 inch shank
- 2-1/2 inch overall length
- 2 flutes
We offer free standard ground shipping within Canada on orders over $149 (excluding taxes and gift cards) with some exceptions.
We are proud to offer same-day shipping on all in-stock orders that have been paid for* before 12 PM Pacific time Monday to Friday.
*Please see our Order Fulfillment Policies for more details.
We want you to be happy with our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it to us within 30 days and we will issue a refund for the purchase price.*
It is often possible that we can resolve issues you may have quickly and simply. Feel free to contact us with your questions or concerns.
If a return is necessary, please contact us for return authorization and shipping arrangements.
*Please see our Return & Warranty page for more details.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We neither store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.