Insert carbide spoilboard surfacing & chamfering router bit, great for planing large surface areas. Higher number of teeth allows for higher feed rate.
Also suitable for router sled machines.
Warning: Make sure that your router sled rails are fully stable and squared.
- Resurfacing spoilboards using CNC
- Planing large glued up panels using CNC
- Surfacing and finishing wood using timber slab machines
- Rabbeting or slotting
Designed for planing & chamfering the following materials:
- Balsa Core*
- Epoxy (Epoxy Resins)*
- High Density Urethane (HDU Board)*
- Ultra-High-Molecular-Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE)*
*For optimal results and maximum insert life, replace inserts with optional general purpose knives #RCK-457 (sold separately).
** Use lower CNC spindle RPM and adjusted feed-rate to prevent Melting and adhesion of the acrylic material to the tool.
- 4-sided solid carbide insert knives
- Exclusive carbide grade for highest quality of cut
- Maximum cutting efficiency
- Faster material removal process
- Tool can plunge up to a maximum depth of 6mm (1/4"), then start resurfacing
- Tool capable of removing very thin layers of material, less than 0.001" per pass
- The unique chamfer corner insert design, creates a flawless surface.
- The 3 wing design, resulting in a more balanced tool while running.
Proper torques rating to tighten down screws is 2-3Nm Torques.
- 3 flutes
- 2-1/2 inch cutting diameter
- 53/64 inch cutting length
- 1/2 inch shank
We offer free standard ground shipping within Canada on orders over $149 (excluding taxes and gift cards) with some exceptions.
We are proud to offer same-day shipping on all in-stock orders that have been paid for* before 12 PM Pacific time Monday to Friday.
*Please see our Order Fulfillment Policies for more details.
We want you to be happy with our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it to us within 30 days and we will issue a refund for the purchase price.*
It is often possible that we can resolve issues you may have quickly and simply. Feel free to contact us with your questions or concerns.
If a return is necessary, please contact us for return authorization and shipping arrangements.
*Please see our Return & Warranty page for more details.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We neither store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.