Official Contest Rules & Regulations
1. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. By entering this contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Official Contest Rules and Regulations (“Contest Rules”). All decisions of Ultimate Tools with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
2. How to participate:
Like and repost this post or like and share it to your story. The contest post can be found here.
3. Eligibility: This contest is open to all residents of Canada (with the exception of residents of Quebec) who are over the age of majority in their province or territory of residence. This contest is void wherever prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to all federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations.
4. Prize: One (1) FastCap Bundle. The Prize is worth approximately $90.00 CAD. Winner is solely responsible for all costs, incidentals, and expenses not specifically mentioned as being included. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable or convertible to cash. No substitutions will be accepted. All federal, provincial, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
5. Expiration and Draw: This contest will run from May 9, 2022 until May 23, at 11:59pm PST. Ultimate Tools will select one (1) winner by a random draw from all eligible entries on May 24th, 2022. The chances of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received. This contest is in no way sponsored, administered, or associated with Instagram, Inc. By entering, entrants confirm they are 13+ years of age, release Instagram of responsibility, and agree to Instagram's term of use.
6. Rules of participation: A person may submit the contest as many times as they would like but they will only receive up to a maximum of 5 entries if they have submitted 5 or more entries.
7. Notification: The prize winner will be notified via Instagram direct message. If the contestant does not respond within two (2) days of notification, or does not meet all of the contest conditions, another entry will be randomly selected from all remaining entries.
8. Conditions: Ultimate Tools assumes no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries or any software, hardware, network or other failures or malfunctions that interfere with the proper conduct of the contest. In order to win, entrant(s) must first have complied with Contest Rules, completed and correctly answered a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question.
All winners consent to the use of their first name and city of residence without payment or compensation in any publicity or advertising in any medium carried out by Ultimate Tools.
By participating in the Contest, each participant agrees to release and not hold Ultimate Tools responsible for any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.