Woodpeckers Setup Blocks 2016 - OneTime Tool
THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THIS PAGE IS FOR REFERENCE ONLY.
- Ordering now closed -
Quickly set up with Accuracy, Precision, and Repeatability.
Set fences, cutter heights, boring depths, gauge offsets, gaps and more.
Use the positive reference surfaces as a go-no-go gauge for precise settings.
Machined to 1/1000" tolerance.
Anodized aluminum and laser engraved for a lifetime of use.
Large 4 x 1/2" reference surfaces reduce error and allow easy handling.
Watch the Video Below for more details
Setup Blocks are a must have for setting up tools and machinery.
The Imperial 13-piece Standard Set includes:
- 1/32", 1/16, 3/32, 1/8, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 3/8, 15/32, 1/2, 23/32, 3/4, 1x2x4 Block, packaged in a moulded plastic case with custom-cut foam liner.
Complementing the Standard Set (above), the Imperial 19-piece Expansion Set allows you to gauge up to 1" in 1/32" increments without stacking blocks and doing math, thereby eliminating possible errors. It includes:
- 5/32", 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, 13/32, 7/16, 17/32, 9/16, 19/32, 5/8, 21/32, 11/16, 25/32, 13/16, 27/32, 7/8, 29/32, 15/16, 31/32, packaged in a moulded plastic case with custom-cut foam liner.
The Metric 10-piece Set features blocks useful for working with metric-sized plywood and includes:
- 0.5 mm, 1, 2, 4, 6.5, 8, 16, 18, 32, 25x50x100 mm Block, packaged in a moulded plastic case with custom-cut foam liner.
Also available is the 42-piece Master Set, containing:
- 32 Imperial Setup Blocks listed, 10 Metric with a custom-cut foam liner in either a moulded plastic case or Systainer.
Woodpeckers' One Time Tools are made to order.
ORDERING FOR THIS ONE TIME TOOL NOW CLOSED.
No extra inventory will be built.
- Estimated to ship December 2016 -
Note: You will not be charged until your order is ready to ship. You will receive a confirmation but no payment is processed until your order is ready.
The shipping date is an estimate and could change depending on the size and timing of production runs.
|SUB13-2016||Imperial 13-pc Standard||$189.90|
|SUB19-2016||Imperial 19-pc Expansion||$244.90|
|SUB13+SUB19-2016||Imperial 13-pc Standard + 19-pc Expansion||$434.80|
|SUB42M-2016||42-pc Master Set in Moulded Case||$524.90|
|SUB42S-2016||42-pc Master Set in Systainer||$574.90|