An essential tool to aid in sharpening hand tools with unmatched precision.
- Conveniently includes a precision square accurate to 0.0085 degrees and 9 commonly-used bevel angles.
- Each tool is indepentantly verified for accuracy with a state-of-the-art video optics system.
- Woodpeckers One Time Tools are made to order.
Made in the USA, as always.
ONE TIME TOOL ORDER DEADLINE:
March 12, 2018
- Estimated to ship June 2018 -
Note: You will not be charged until your order is ready to ship. You will receive a confirmation, but no payment is processed until your order is ready. The shipping date is an estimate and could change depending on the size and timing of production runs.
- Built specifically for checking the bevel angles, and squareness of edge, Woodpeckers' Edge Tool Sharpening Gauge is a pocket-sized tool that is sized just right for working with chisels and plane blades.
- With 3" legs, and a thickness of 3/32" this square is perfect for the task - not at all cumbersome or clunky.
Made for Accuracy
- The Edge Tool sharpening Gauge is made from special 17-4 stainless steel, which is extremely stable.
- Each square is laser-cut, then machined and verified for accuracy within 0.0085 degrees, or 0.001" per foot.
Identify and Check Bevel Angles
- 9 different commonly-used bevel angles are notched into the body, with a relief area to ensure that the edge of your chisel or plane blade is not damaged.
- 15 degrees
- 20 degrees
- 25 degrees
- 30 degrees
- 35 degrees
- 40 degrees
- 45 degrees
- 50 degrees
- 54 degrees
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.