The tooth count, tooth shape and hook angle of each blade is designed to best match the material for safe and efficient cutting.
Festool offers a blade suited for every job:
- Straight-edging solid wood slabs,
- Perfectly crosscutting veneered plywood or melamine,
- Cutting and jointing solid surface materials,
- Trimming laminate flooring for an entire house,,
- Cutting plastics, non-ferrous metals, and even steel doors and panels.
All Festool saws feature variable speed motors.
- Each blade has a suggested speed rating to further match the characteristics of the material, and is color coded to match the recommended tracksaw setting.
- Festool blades use an over-sized arbor for more secure fastening of the blade to the saw, for a clean and precise edge.
- Premium Micro Fine Carbide Teeth and European quality manufacturing guarantee a product you can always rely on.
Festool has discontinued the Aluminum-cutting blades.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.