19-38 Combination Brush/Drum Sander Simplify sanding with a 19-38 Combination Brush/Drum Sander! Our exclusive technology allows you to drum sand and profile sand on the same machine! Interchangeable drum and brush heads allows for unlimited applications!
- Equipped with 180 Grit Flap Sanding Head
- Sanding Drum Included
- Open Stand Included
- Variable Speed Brush/Drum Head controlled by VFD
- Upgraded VFD to meet CSA specifications and CSA approval for Canada
- Simple alignment feature: Just one nut will adjust the conveyor to parallel the sanding head, making aligning the conveyor to the sanding head fast and easy
- Indexed alignment setting: Has an indexed alignment setting for narrow and wide stock. When sanding stock wider than 19 inches, the index lever will properly adjust the conveyor for flawless wide sanding
- Easy height adjustments: A thrust bearing below the handle and a nut positioned above prevents the drum from moving out of the set position while sanding. No backlash or slop in the height adjustment mechanism allowing easier and smoother height adjustments
- Extra-wide conveyor to properly support stock over 19 inches wide. The conveyor table is 22 inches wide to add support to the work piece Drum will never go out of alignment: The drum carriage is bolted to the base, preventing any movement or alignment issues
- INTELLISAND Technology: Automatically adjusts conveyor speed based on load. Prevents gouging, damaging or burning stock.
- Provides consistent finish even with varying grain pattern and density.
- Greatly increases abrasive planing and dimensioning speed
- Flatness Guarantee: Precision-flattened steel conveyor bed reinforced with four steel cross sections for no in conveyor, guaranteeing flatness to less than .010? across the width of the sander
- Abrasive conveyor belt offers the best grip for raw wood, giving you the ability to accommodate stock that is much shorter or thinner
- Patented Abrasive Attachment System effectively tensions the abrasive wraps, preventing loose abrasive and overlap Easiest access to abrasive fastening system of any drum sander!
- Extra wide space to access fasteners to eliminate need for special tools Self-cooling drum prevents overheating and extends abrasive life
- Tension rollers are adjustable in height and hold down pressure, eliminating snipe
- Excellent dust extraction as dust cover is formed to shape of drum Metal, not plastic, is formed to maximize air flow and dust extraction Heavy-duty cast iron construction for strength, rigidity and reduced vibration
- Flatter: Produces a hand sanded finish on profiles like moulding, raised panel doors, and plywood
- Nylon: Scuff sand and defuzz stock
- Wire: Pull the soft grain out from soft woods or clean reclaimed lumber
- Drum: Dimension or finish sand flat stock
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.