Choose siasponge for wet and dry sanding in hard to reach areas. Ideal for sanding contours, curves and moulding profiles.
Applications such as keying, fine sanding and scuffing are especially easy to do using sia Abrasive's 7979 siasponge soft. Its high flexibility ensures that it adapts perfectly to contours, curves and profiles to deliver a high-quality, consistent sanding pattern while reducing the chance of sanding through.
Advantages of sia 7979 siasponge flat abrasives
- Can be used wet or dry
- Colour coded for easy identification
- Low clogging thanks to 3D properties imparted by foam, binder system and grit
- Ideal for hard-to-reach areas and round profiles
- Regular scratch depth due to consistent grinding performance
- Minimal risk of sanding through from high contact pressure
- More information on sia 7979 siasponge flat
Applications for sia 7979 siasponge flat abrasives
- Keying of wood and plastics
- Keying conventional old and new varnishes, primer filler and paints
- Fine sanding primer filler in hard-to-reach areas
- Producing a matt finish on varnishes
- Flatting primer filler
- Intermediate sanding of varnishes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.