sia's 7990 series siasponge Combi-Block is made from hard polyurethane foam with aluminum oxide and a flexible elastic binder.
Surfaces can be treated quickly and easily with the 7990 sponge block. This handy sanding block has grit on four sides and achieves excellent results on wood, plastics, paints, lacquers and on composites due to its high edge stability.
Advantages of sia 7990 siasponge
- Colour coded for easy identification
- Low clogging
- Can be used wet or dry
- Coated on all four sides, ideal for use inside rebates and on flat surfaces
- High edge stability for crisp sanding results
Applications of sia 7990 siasponge
- Keying of wood, metal and plastic prior to application of paint
- Fine sanding primer filler
- Intermediate sanding of varnishes on surfaces and curves
- Keying rebates and slight curves
Each block measures 69mm x 98mm (2-3/4" x 3-5/8"). Package quantities vary.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.