Rotex sanders are the most versatile, period.
- Switch from the aggressive, gear-driven mode for fast stock removal or polishing to random orbital mode for fine sanding with the push of a button, or equip the sander with the delta head to get into corners.
- The size of this Rotex sander is no indication of its ability.
- In the aggressive gear-drive mode, the full 400 watts of power is evident and it can remove a considerable amount of stock.
- With the turn of a dial, it switches into a random orbit sander and uses a 3 mm (1/8"") stroke to provide a smooth, scratch-free surface.
- The edge guard allows you to confidently work up to adjacent surfaces without fear of causing damage.
- Smart features like MMC electronics provide improved control, FastFix interchangeable pads allow you to work on different surfaces, and the edge protectors let you sand up to adjacent surfaces without causing damage.
- Connect your Rotex sander to a Festool CT Dust Extractor for the ultimate surface finish, abrasive life, and dust collection (up to 99%)!
- 400watts (3.3 amps)
- 3-1/2"" (90 mm)round pad
- 1/8"" (3 mm) stroke length
- MMC electronics for soft start, continuously-variable speed control (3,500-7,000 opm, 260-520 rpm), continuous speed under load
- 3.3 lbs (1.5 kg)
- Round and delta FastFix pad
- Edge guard
- Plug-It power cord
- T-Loc Systainer
- 3-Year Festool Service All-Inclusive Limited Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.