RO 150 FEQ - 6" Rotex Dual-Mode Sander
If you're doing a serious amount of work, you need a sander thats up to the task.
A large 6" (150mm) pad with a 3/16" (5mm) stroke length allows you to work more efficiently whether you're chewing through a painted surface with the 720-watt motor set to the high-torque gear-drive mode, or using it in the random orbit mode to get ready to apply a high-quality finish.
- These are the most versatile sanders, period.
- Switch from the aggressive, gear-driven mode for fast stock removal or polishing to random orbital mode for fine sanding with the push of a button.
- Install the auxiliary handle for a more secure grip, or the edge guard to protect adjacent surfaces from accidental damage.
- Other smart features like MMC electronics provide improved control, FastFix interchangeable pads allow you to work on different surfaces, and the edge protectors let you sand up to adjacent surfaces without causing damage.
- Connect your Rotex sander to a Festool CT Dust Extractor for the ultimate surface finish, abrasive life, and dust collection (up to 99%)!
- 720 watts (6 amps)
- 6" (150 mm)round pad
- 3/16" (5 mm) stroke length
- MMC electronics for soft start, continuously-variable speed control (3,300-6,800 opm, 320-660 rpm), continuous speed under load
- 5 lbs (2.3 kg)
- Round FastFix pads
- Edge guard
- Plug-It power cord
- T-Loc Systainer
- 3-Year Festool Service All-Inclusive Limited Warranty