Mini insert carbide spoilboard surfacing & rabbeting with scorer, great for cutting tight corners. Features unique 2+2 insert knife design that contains two cutting flutes and two up-shear scorers, which provide a smoother finish at the bottom of the cut than traditional two-knife style router bits. Great for surface planing.
Also suitable for router sled machines,Make sure that your router sled is fully stable and squared.
- Resurfacing spoilboards using CNC
- 2+2 spoilboards contain two bottom scorers for better performance, finer surface finish and better clearance for 90í«̴_ corners.
- Planing large glued up panels using CNC
- Surfacing and finishing wood using timber slab machines
- Rabbeting or slotting
- 1-1/2 inch cutting diameter
- 1/2 inch cutting length
- 1/2 inch shank
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.