Amana’s new radius edge cutter RC-2242 is best recommended to be used for surface planing/flattening in surfaces of large solid wood slabs with a handheld router in router sleds.
Features a 1/8" radius bevel making this tool unique compared to other spoilboard bits. A great tool for fast removal of materials over a large surface area.
Also suitable for router sled machines, Make sure that your router sled is fully stable and squared.
- Resurfacing spoilboards using CNC
- Planing large glued up panels using CNC
- Surfacing and finishing wood using timber slab machines
- 1/8 inch radius
- 1-3/4 inch cutting diameter
- 15/32 inch cutting length
- 1/2 inch shank
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.