Introducing the PWBS-14CS Bandsaw. It has an extra large, two-piece cast iron table. It consists of a 15" x 15" tilting section and a fixed 15" x 5" extension for a total working surface area of 15" x 20". A balanced, nine-spoke cast iron wheel makes for smooth blade travel, and a Carter‰ã¢ quick tension release lever makes blade changing easy. A micro-adjustable dual bearing blade guide system is featured above and below the table, as well as a work lamp and chip blower. A Poly-V belt maximizes power transmission while minimizing noise and vibration. It has full 6" under guide capacity with 13-1/2" frame to blade clearance. The aluminum rip fence comes with a resaw attachment.
- Precision balanced nine spoke cast iron wheels reduces vibration and creates smoother blade travel
- Upper and lower dual ball bearing guides for accurate cuts
- CARTER‰ã¢ quick tension lever speeds blade changes, and the de-tension setting extends blade life during non-use
- Chip blower ensures a clean, visible cut line
- Exclusively designed, quick-release precision T-square style rip fence with 4" resaw attachment
- 60 watt adjustable lamp built into the body provides direct light on blade and work piece while cutting (bulb not included)
- Easy to read tensioning gauge settings indicated in "blade width" increments
- Durable micro-adjustable dual bearing blade guide system above and below the table for close blade control with less friction
- Rigid one-piece welded stand requires no assembly
- Includes 6" riser block
Powermatic is available by special order and not in stock. This product line is not eligible for free shipping. After we receive your order, you will be contacted with a shipping quote. In-store pick-up is available.
Please contact us for more details.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.