PWBS-14CS 14" Bandsaw with Stand and Riser Block
Introducing the PWBS-14CS Bandsaw. It has an extra large, two-piece cast iron table. It consists of a 15" x 15" tilting section and a fixed 15" x 5" extension for a total working surface area of 15" x 20". A balanced, nine-spoke cast iron wheel makes for smooth blade travel, and a Carter™ quick tension release lever makes blade changing easy. A micro-adjustable dual bearing blade guide system is featured above and below the table, as well as a work lamp and chip blower. A Poly-V belt maximizes power transmission while minimizing noise and vibration. It has full 6" under guide capacity with 13-1/2" frame to blade clearance. The aluminum rip fence comes with a resaw attachment.
- Precision balanced nine spoke cast iron wheels reduces vibration and creates smoother blade travel
- Upper and lower dual ball bearing guides for accurate cuts
- CARTER™ quick tension lever speeds blade changes, and the de-tension setting extends blade life during non-use
- Chip blower ensures a clean, visible cut line
- Exclusively designed, quick-release precision T-square style rip fence with 4" resaw attachment
- 60 watt adjustable lamp built into the body provides direct light on blade and work piece while cutting (bulb not included)
- Easy to read tensioning gauge settings indicated in "blade width" increments
- Durable micro-adjustable dual bearing blade guide system above and below the table for close blade control with less friction
- Rigid one-piece welded stand requires no assembly
- Includes 6" riser block
Powermatic is available by special order. This product line is not eligible for free shipping. After we receive your order, you will be contacted with a shipping quote. In-store pick-up is available.
Please contact us for more details.