Woodworking Precision Rules
- Much more accurate with precise laser engraved markings.
- Straighter and heavier.
- Sits flat because of a recess down the center of the bottom surface.
- Standard and a center scale.
- Markings are engraved on a 30 degree bevel for easy alignment to pencil marks.
- And finally, it looks nicer.
When you look at all the different rules being sold in retail stores, they're all pretty much intended for framing houses or general purpose use without any thought on how to make them better for those of us who build furniture and cabinets.
Compare that to the application specific engineering that went into these new Woodworking Rules and you'll begin to appreciate the advantages. There is even a finger groove down the center to help steer the rule into place.
Available in 12", 24", 36", 300mm, 600mm, and 900mm lengths. Width is 2-1/4" (65 mm).
Like all Woodpeckers woodworking tools, these are made in the U.S.A. in our their machine shop.