The Amana Tool® Prestige™ general-purpose blade cuts smoother and stays sharper, for longer, in solid wood, plywood, MDF and chipboard. It features a massive tool-steel plate (.102" thick!) with expansion slots and copper plugs that practically eliminate vibration. The 40 teeth are ground with a steep 20° bevel angle, alternating left and right, for crisp, clean cuts both across grain and with the grain. The 18° hook angle yields an effortless feed. The precision-ground D-10 carbide teeth are individually computer-verified to have minimal runout.
- Massive (.102" thick!) tool-steel plate with copper plugs that practically eliminates vibration.
- Precision-ground D-10 carbide teeth (20 ATB, hook) are individually computer verified for runout of less than 1/10,000" on all axis.
- Reduces resin accumulation and heat build-up
- Tips stay sharper longer resulting in extended blade life
- Applied by using an electrostatic bonding process
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.