For modern craftsmen who strive for perfection with each project, the Powermatic CNC line is the premium choice. The unparalelled design of these machines will give you the confidence, flexibility and durability needed to make even your biggest dream project a reality.
- Exclusive gravity cast aluminum gantry supports provide greater stability of the spindle.
- The included touch-off puck allows you to quickly and easily re-zero your Z-axis with the push of a button on your controller
- The handheld controller attaches to the DSP control box via a 8 foot cable that makes it easy to oversee any project from a variety of positions
- Enclosed cabinet is heavy-duty welded steel and includes a handy toolbox for storage
- Integrated casters provide mobility, while independent leveling feet provide stability
- Precision ball screws with recirculating ball bearings allow for rapid movement on each axis while maintaining precise spindle placement
- Linear guideways with recirculating ball bearings ensure precise and accurate positioning of the tool bit
- Flexible nylon track chains protect all cables preventing rubbing and stress
- High-torque stepper motors control each axis, providing fast, quiet and precise movement
- An MDF spoil board protects the table from damage and can be quickly resurfaced using the pre-loaded program. The extruded aluminum table delivers a large, sturdy surface while the integrated T-slots allow the hold-down clamps to be positioned in any location
- Hold down clamps have a 5/16" T-bolt with a 1-1/8" wide by 5-1/4" aluminum arm - 4 hold down clamps included with CNC kit
- Included dust shoe provides a clean surface as the machine works when hooked up to a dust collector
Powermatic is available by special order. This product line is not eligible for free shipping. After we receive your order, you will be contacted with a shipping quote. In-store pick-up is available.
Please contact us for more details.