PM1800B, 18" Bandsaw, 5HP 1 or 3 Phase options.
At Powermatic, we believe that ambition is the fuel that drives progress. Every product we engineer is born out of the same idea: How can we empower woodworkers to do more? In shops across the world, craftsmen are continually pushing the limits of their creativity, and in turn, challenging us to provide the best tools for the job. When we reimagined our line of bandsaws, we not only set out to meet their ambitions, but to exceed them. Larger projects and larger workpieces call for more power, more resaw capacity and more cast iron. This bandsaw also features the legendary quality, precision and attention to detail that has been helping woodworkers expand their ambition for more than ninety years.
- Computer balanced cast iron wheels reduce vibration and noise
- Micro-adjustable, virtually tool-less bearing guide system gives close blade control while reducing friction
- Exclusive Powermatic T-Square style Accu-Fence® maximizes accuracy and safety
- Special grooved thrust bearing stabilizes smaller blades
- Blade tension lever has full tension, partial tensionand release settings for easy blade changes and tracking
- Foot brake with magnetic switch interrupt provides user with hands-free stopping option
- Sturdy cast iron table and trunnion assembly offers maximum rigidity for large work pieces
- Oversized side plate can be used in the horizontal or vertical position
- The Accu-Fence has complete adjustability for aligning to blade and squaring to table
- Solid cast iron upper and lower wheels create the momentum needed for heavy resaw
Powermatic is available by special order. This product line is not eligible for free shipping. After we receive your order, you will be contacted with a shipping quote. In-store pick-up is available.
Please contact us for more details.