PM1000 Tablesaw, 1-3/4HP 1PH 115V w/Riving Knife. 30" or 52" Accu-Fence Options
Evolution represents a process that is never fully complete. For a woodworker, inspirations evolve as life experiences shape our creativity. Skills evolve as we share tips and techniques with friends and mentors. And our workshops evolve as we refine our skills. At Powermatic, we're proud to introduce the latest example of our own evolution, the PM1000 cabinet table saw. As with every product Powermatic builds, the PM1000 redefines the limits of design, innovation and durability.
- Conveniently located hands free power switch
- Precision ground cast iron work surface features a beveled edge for smoother operation
- Tool-less guard assembly with independent side leaves is easy to use, maximizing safety
- Exclusive AccuFence provides rigidity and precision
- The sturdy miter gauge pivots 60 degrees to either side, allowing easy adjustment for a full range of cuts
- Requires only 115V connection for easy installation
- The poly-V belt drive system reduces vibration and maximizes efficiency
- A blade surround and collection hose provide an unobstructed path, maximizing dust collection
- Arbor lock allows for one handed blade changes with minimal tools
- Ergonomically designed 7” handwheels provide momentum – making blade height and bevel adjustments easy
Powermatic is available by special order. This product line is not eligible for free shipping. After we receive your order, you will be contacted with a shipping quote. In-store pick-up is available.
Please contact us for more details.