The large 11-3/4" x 48" table on the OES9138 oscillating edge sander travels a full 8" in vertical height to accommodate most woodworking pieces. It will also tilt negative 5° and out to positive 45°. The cast iron platen is a generous 48" x 9-1/2" and covered with graphite for production sanding, offering super support and cooler running to extend belt life. With 24 oscillations per minute you can use the entire belt face without burning. A 3HP motor powers the belt and runs a large gearbox to provide the oscillating action. The entire head pivots on a massive shaft with two sealed ball bearings for trouble-free performance. Dual dust collection ports keep the work area clean and extend the life of your abrasive belt.
- Dual dust collection ports
- Dual dust collection ports keep work area clean and extend abrasive belt life
- Heavy-duty oscillating gearbox and shaft for long maintenance-free use
- Hinged guard opens for infinite length sanding
- Large 11-3/4" x 48" front worktable with 8" vertical travel and 45° tilt, includes miter head for angle work
- Large radius end table has 6" vertical travel and 45° tilt for any angle and working height needed
- Oscillates 24 cycles per minute for better finish and longer belt life
- Precision balanced 9" diameter drive drum and 4" diameter rubber coated idler pulley for positive drive and rigid tracking
- Rugged bearing-assisted tensioning device for fast belt changes and quick adjust tracking
- Spring loaded, quick release lever makes belt changes quick and easy
- Replacement belt size: 9" x 138-3/4"
*This item is not CSA approved, CSA certification has been included in the price.
Powermatic is available by special order and not in stock. This product line is not eligible for free shipping. After we receive your order, you will be contacted with a shipping quote. In-store pick-up is available.
Please contact us for more details.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.