Multi-Function Workholding for Festool MFT - Retired
THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THIS PAGE IS FOR REFERENCE ONLY.
OneTIME Tools - 2096 MFT Work Holding System
Designed for Festool MFTs and workbenches with 20mm dog holes at 96mm spacing
8 Phenolic Plates for solid stops or a powerful wedging grip
24 Precision metal dogs in 4 heights for ultimate flexibility
Includes adjustable height Trick dogs for supporting overhanging stock
Optionally available in a fitted Systainer and made by Woodpeckers to the highest quality in the USA.
Order deadline is Monday, July 3, 2017WoodpeckersLatest. A rich system of work holding accessories for your MFT and similar benches.
Dogs For Every Job.
The kit comes with 24 dogs machined from solid aluminum with raised heads of varying thicknesses:
- 8 x 1/8"" for thin stock,
- 4 x 3/8"" for stock in the 1/2"" range,
- 4 x 0.7"" for 3/4"" stock
- 4 x 2"" for work on edge.
- 4 x ""Trick” dogs with a stem for use with the threaded 1/8"" thick dogs.
Phenolic Wedge Plates Provide Power Grip.
The 2096 Workholding Kit comes with eight 1/4"" thick solid phenolic plates in three different shapes.
- 2 x Rectangular plates are used along the edge of stock.
- 2 x Extra Wide trapezoidal plates with 20mm hole patterns, designed to be held in place by the bench dogs.
- 4 x Additional trapezoid plates to wedge firmly between the workpiece and the plates held by dogs
|WP-WHK2096Sys||2096 Set - Systainer||428.00|
|WP-WHK2096B||2096 Set - Boxed||328.00|