A key component to use with the sliding table
- The Miter Gauge provides a strong reference for the placement of stock for repeatable and accurate routing.
- Use for cutting miters, angled cope cuts, cross-cuts, and many other angled joints.
- Attaching the miter gauge to the sliding table ensures smooth, accurate, and consistent cuts with less friction than in-table t-slots making repeat cuts a breeze.
- The attached fence has an integrated T-slot for attaching clamps for secure and stable routing of the workpiece.
- The Miter Gauge is included in the Set Version of the CMS GE or CMS VL, or can be purchased separately.
- It must be used in conjunction with the CMS Sliding Table, 492100.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.