LR 32 Guide Rails
Festool FS Guide Rails bored for the LR 32 system are available in 55 and 95-13/32 inch lengths (1400 mm and 2424 mm). They have all the functionality of the standard Festool FS Guide Rails with the addition of precision-bored holes for accurate and repeatable boring of holes in 32 mm increments.
Guide rails make work easier by taking the tool to the work, and save time and money by eliminating laborious measurements, rework, and wasted material.
The integrated splinterguard aligns perfectly to your cut line; saving set up time and serving as protection against tear out; on cuts both with the grain and across. Guide rails can be easily connected using the accessory guide rail connectors (482107) for a rigid, secure and continuous connection.
- Precision-bored holes on 32 mm centers
- Use the FS 1400 Guide Rail (55 inches) with the Festool TS 55 Plunge cut saw to make precision cuts up to 49 inches long
- Integrated splinterguard serves as cut line and prevents tear-out and splintering
- A fully integrated system; use your Festool routers or jigsaw with the guide rail for expanded capability
- Non-skid, dual-clamping rubber strips help prevent movement during the cutting operation, reducing significant set up time