Lamello Tenso P-14 Starter Sets
Tenso P-14 is a self-tightening connector with three functions simultaneously: alignment, clamping and connecting. The high clamping strength allows workpieces to be glued together without clamps. The Tenso P-14 is based on the innovative P-System-profile groove of Lamello, so it can be install securely in the workpiece in just seconds without the need for tools.
The two-part, hidden mounted connector creates the condition for the realization of a completely new connection process in the interior design. This involves a new connection method that an unprecedented flexibility, speed and simplicity in the entire design, production, transportation and assembly process allows. Although the connector has excellent tensile strength, this version is intended as a gluing aid.
Add Lamello P-14 Preload Clips to reduce the amount of force required to connect workpieces, or to join mitres and angled workpieces.
The Tenso P-14 can be installed in any wood materials 15 mm or thicker.
- Invisible, self-clamping connector as gluing aid
- Extremely fast gluing, as the work pieces are simply stuck together
- Effortless gluing in all angles due to the preload function
- Fastest connection
- Connected in seconds with Clamex or Tenso. Connection is complete within seconds, without waiting time, clamps, or post-processing work.
- The ideal gluing aid
- Its high clamping force means that no other gluing aids such as clamps or presses are needed when using the Tenso P.
- Unmatched clamping force
- With its 3 pairs of springs, the Tenso achieves extremely high clamping force in even the smallest installation area.
- Versatile use
- In combination with the preload clip, gluing using the Tenso P is not only easy, but also enables connection at all angles.
- P-System anchorage
- Tool-free anchoring of connectors, without adhesive or screws.
- Easy working
- The large longitudinal tolerance forgives imprecision when cutting.