Lamello Tenso P-14 Preload Clips
The Tenso P-14 is a self-clamping connecting fitting with three functions: alignment, clamping and connecting. The very high level of clamping force allows work pieces to be glued without the need for other clamps.
Based on the innovative P-System profile groove from Lamello, the connector also installs securely in the work piece in just seconds without the need for tools. The two-part concealed connector meets the requirements for the implementation of a completely new connection process in interior fitting. It is an innovative connection method that allows an unprecedented level of flexibility, speed and simplicity throughout the entire design, production, transport and assembly process.
Although the connector boasts excellent tightening force, this version is intended for use as a glueing aid.
Tenso Preload Clip
The additional option of preloading the connector prior to glue applications now enables use for all angles and mitres. The individual preloading of the joining elements considerably reduces the required amount of force when connecting the workpieces, which makes them easier to use.
The Tenso P-14 requires a minimum installation depth of 14 mm and is suitable for use in any wood material at least 15 mm thick.
Use with setting 14 on the Lamello Zeta P2 Biscuit Joiner.
- Concealed, self-clamping connector
- High level of clamping force
- For all angles
- Extremely fast, tool-free installation of connectors
- Stackable for transport, despite integrated connector
- Lateral tolerance for efficient installation with the Zeta P2 profile groove biscuit joiner or a CNC machine
The Tenso P-14 is primarily intended for applications in made-to-order and series production in furniture manufacturing, shopfitting and booth construction as well as general interior fitting applications. Alongside firmly glued furniture or carcasses, popular applications for the Tenso P-14 also include bases, covers and other slotted connections. In addition, the Tenso P-14 is often used for ready-painted parts to prevent marks that are caused by the weights used to force the parts together. The Tenso P-14 is also the perfect solution when it comes to connections that are difficult to clamp. It also allows excessive glue to be removed more conveniently.
- Self-clamping gluing aid for furniture, shelve units, fitted wardrobes, kitchen construction, covers, visible faces, etc.
- Connecting fitting for concealed corner joints
- Simpler and faster alternative to screw clamps
- Faster glueing process; work pieces can be stacked directly after gluing
- Application, adjustments and assembly are also possible on site
Packages of 300 or 1000.