Classic X is the newly improved biscuit joiner based on the tried-and-tested original from the inventor of the system. It offers the perfect combination of speed and versatility.
Between the new Classic X and Lamello's extensive line of self-clamping and reversible connectors, Lamello represents the most complete and versatile wood joining system.
- The base plate, swiveling front stop and stop square are now flush on both sides for efficient positioning on the work piece
- Precision-machined guide and application surfaces for perfect fit of the work pieces
- Slim but powerful 780 W motor
- Multifunctional stop square for vertical stability as well as perfect miters due to the application on the outer surface for 22.5 and 45 degree angles
Benefits of the Lamello joining system
- Lateral tolerance allows for faster working without positioning aids and stops
- Avoid errors when adjusting the cutting depth since both work pieces have the same groove depth
- Proven cutting principle with a disc cutter ensures that the grooves are always parallel and precise, even in the case of knots or rapid working
- The highly efficient, simple and accurate joining system for panels
- Thin work pieces measuring 8 or 10 mm thick can be joined at any angle
- Fixed connections of wood and panels as well as composite materials such as solid surfaces using biscuits of various sizes, the clamping element or the plastic element for solid surfaces
- Detachable connections using the Clamex S connecting fitting or the slide-in and clip-in connectors
- Self-clamping connections with the E20-L and E20-H elements
- Can also be used to cut grooves and expansion gaps or to mill out resin pockets
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.