Laguna 15|24 Revo Lathe
With the launch of the Revo 15|24 Laguna is filling the gap between the Revo 12|16 & the legendary Revo 18|36, providing space constrained users with more power and capacity.
- World-class fit and finish Laguna is known for
- Sliding headstock for ergonomic outboard bowl turning
- Infinite electronic variable speed from 50 – 4200 RPM with a 3 step pulley
- Extraordinary torque even at low speeds, powered by Laguna Pulse Width Modulation
- Adjustable-height legs allow a more ergonomic working position tailored to individuals needs
- Steel bed provides strength, stability and a surface that the banjo will glide across smoothly
- A brand new feature is the patent-pending Precise Point that allows you to dial in the tailstock quill to meet with the headstock center
This product line is not eligible for free shipping. After we receive your order, you will be contacted with a shipping quote. In-store pick-up is available.
This is a special order item.
Please contact us for more details.